The data we may collect may be personal data about you or by which you can be identified e.g. your full name, address (email and/or postal), mobile number/MSISDN (mobile station integrated services digital network number) etc. (Personal Data) as well as other non-personal data / anonymous data for analytical purposes to monitor trends and statistical data, which may include: URL/internet protocol address, mobile device location, browser type, pages of the service accessed, viewed search terms, your online service behaviour e.g. subscriptions, product/service purchases, widget/app downloads, social media sharing, comments, reviews etc. However, if any non-personal data is directly or indirectly associated with Personal Data, the resulting information also is treated as Personal Data.
Who We Are
Mobivillage SAS, registered with the Trade and Companies Register of Aix-en-Provence under number 430 325 811, with its registered office is located at 350 Rue Denis Papin – Parc De La Duranne – Domaine Du Tourillon – 13100 Aix-en-Provence – France Buongiorno UK Limited, trading as B!Games, a limited liability company registered in England and Wales, with its address at: Kemp house 152-160, city road, London, EC1V 2NX , under company number 04101267 ( Mobivillage or the Company). The Company provides you a premium video service providing tons of content around NBA stars life outside the courts so that you can discover basketball stars as no fan has seen them before unlimited access to new and classic games (the Content) for a flat monthly weekly Fee on your supported cell mobile phone accessed via the web application https://www.hoopers-tv.com/ (the Service).
You in this Privacy Statement means you as an individual and we, us or our in this Privacy Statement means the Company and/or the Data Controller.
We respect your privacy and we will handle your Personal Data in an ethical manner. We ensure that we are compliant with the applicable privacy and data protection laws in the United States of America such as the New York Privacy Act and the California Consumer Privacy Act (Data Protection Laws).
You may at any time withdraw your consent to us collecting some of the Personal Data or other data you provided but this could limit your access to all or part of the Service.
Lawful Basis for Processing
We process your Personal Data only when we have a lawful basis to do so. Presently, we use the performance of the contract and consent as the lawful basis for processing for example in order to deliver the Service to you, to provide you with customer support services.
In certain cases, we may also process data where a legitimate interest is the basis for processing as provided under the Data Protection Laws. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect Personal Data from you, as explained in more detail below.
How Data is Collected and Used
Every time you visit the Service our system automatically recognises the mobile device type used to communicate with us. Individual users will remain anonymous unless you tell us who you are. We will collect the following information: your mobile phone number/ MSISDN (mobile station integrated services digital network number), technical information, including the type of mobile phone you use, mobile network information, your mobile operating system and the type of mobile browser you use. Before you are able to fully access any of the content, the web application or use the Service you will be required to subscribe to the Service via https://www.hoopers-tv.com/.
We may gather Personal Data to allow us to process your subscription to the Service, process any requests or payments you may make, administer your contract, process refunds, for customer services and communications with you, award prizes, if applicable, provide marketing or promotional materials and certain data about your visit to the Service may be collected to help us improve the Service quality. We may also collect Personal Data so that you can access the online Service, monitor your usage of our Service and/or participation in online activities including reviews, testimonials or competitions, if any, or for other purposes outlined in the Agreement. We do not seek to collect sensitive data (also known as special categories) through this service or otherwise.
Children and Minors
The Service is not directed at children and we do not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Data or other data from children and minors under the age of 13 (thirteen) (minor).
Anyone under the age of 13 (thirteen) will not be knowingly allowed to register for the Service. Do Not attempt to register to the Service if you are under 13 (thirteen) or any part of it or send any Personal Data or other data to us.
If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data and did not agree to this, then please contact us immediately. In the event that we become aware or informed that we have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 (thirteen) without verification of parental consent, we will promptly delete such Personal Data from our servers.
It is the minor’s parent or guardian’s responsibility to determine which service is or is not appropriate for their minor(s) and to monitor their use of it.
Additional Disclosure for California Residents
We also make the following disclosures for purposes of compliance with the California Consumer Privacy Act:
We collected the following categories of Personal Data in the last 12 months: identifiers/contact information such as your full name, address (email and/or postal), mobile number/MSISDN (mobile station integrated services digital network number), technical information, including the type of mobile phone you use, mobile network information, your mobile operating system and the type of mobile browser you use, Internet or other electronic network activity information, geolocation data, audio, electronic, visual or similar information, and inferences drawn from the above.
The sources of Personal Data from whom we collected are: directly from you or your MNMO, analytics tools, social networks, advertising networks, and third-party services that update or supplement information we hold about you.
We disclosed the following categories of Personal Data for a business purpose in the last 12 months: identifiers/contact information, demographic information (such as gender and age), payment card information associated with you, commercial information, Internet or other electronic network activity information, geolocation data, audio, electronic, visual or similar information, and inferences drawn from the above.
In accordance with the term as defined by the California Consumer Privacy Act, we have not sold any categories of Personal Data in the last 12 months, and we do not sell personal information of known minors under 16 years of age.
Disclosures to Third Parties
We will not rent, sell or share your Personal Data with other organisations or non-affiliated companies for commercial purposes unless you have expressly consented to this. However, by law or for regulatory reasons or at the request of an MNO (mobile network operator), we may have to reveal Personal Data to certain third parties if required to investigate or deal with any complaints relating to you or your use of the Service.
Your Personal Data may be revealed to other businesses within our group of companies and/or to reputable third parties who may help process your subscription to the Service or provide customer support services. If all or part of our business is sold, (whether by sale of shares or assets) or integrated with another business, your Personal Data may be disclosed to our professional advisers and any prospective purchasers and their advisers and will be passed on to the new owners of the business. Following completion of any such sale or transfer your Personal Data shall be disclosed to and transferred to such new owner or third party.
We will not disclose your Personal Data to third parties without first obtaining your consent, save when required by applicable laws and/or regulations or at the request of an MNO (mobile network operator). We confirm that the privacy and data protection practices of our third parties are consistent with ours to ensure maximum protection of your Personal Data. A complete list of the companies responsible for the data processing can be requested directly from the Company.
Applicable Retention Period
The main use and storage periods of your Personal Data for the specific purposes of the processing are the following:
|N°||Categories of Personal Data||Rules of active conservation|
|1.||Customer and prospect file management||For customers: for the duration of the contractual relationship and 5 years thereafter For prospective customers: 3 years from the last contact from the customer|
|2.||Analytics statistics||13 months|
|3.||Newsletter management||Until unsubscription|
|4.||Photos||Until deleted or 6 months after unsubscription or 3 years after last service access|
|5.||Messages or recordings||1 year|
2. For the purpose of complying with any legal obligations, your Personal Data will be processed and stored by the Company for as long as such processing is required to comply with those legal obligations;
3. With reference to any processing activities carried out for marketing purposes and based on a legitimate interest of the Data Controller or your consent, your Personal Data will be processed for the entire term of the contract and for a further 6-month period after its expiration or termination, unless you object to the processing or revoke your consent.
Your Personal Data shall principally be processed by the Data Controller within United States of America or the European Economic Area (the European Union plus, Iceland, Norway and Liechtenstein) (EEA).
Whilst we are in possession of your Personal Data, you are entitled (in the circumstances and under the conditions, and subject to the exceptions, set out in applicable law) to:
1. Question, and request access to or information on the Personal Data (up to two times each year): for example this right entitles you to know whether we hold Personal Data about you and, if we do, to obtain information on and a copy of that Personal Data e.g. to categories and specific pieces of personal information about you that we collect, use, disclose, and sell.
2. Object to / or Opt Out of the Processing or Sale of Personal Data: this right entitles you to request that the Data Controller no longer processes Personal Data or opt out of the sale of your Personal Data to third parties. You can contact us using the details in the Customer Information section below.
3. Request the correction or deletion of Personal Data: this right entitles you to request the correction of or erasure of Personal Data from our records (subject to applicable legal exceptions) by contacting us using the details in the Contact Information section below;
4. Request portability of Personal Data: this right entitles you to receive a copy (in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format) of Personal Data that administrators have provided to Company, or request Company to transmit such Personal Data to another data controller.
5. Request the restriction of the processing of Personal Data: this right entitles you to request that Company only processes Personal Data in limited circumstances, including with consent.
6. Request portability of Personal Data: this right entitles you to receive a copy (in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format) of Personal Data that administrators have provided to Company, or request Company to transmit such Personal Data to another data controller.
7. Cancel the Service: you have the right to cancel any of the Service at any time using any of the following ways: a) clicking on unsubscribe option in the account section of our web application https://www.hoopers-tv.com/ and following the instructions. or by contacting us using the contact details noted at the bottom of the Agreement ;
8. Disclosure or Opting-out of Direct Marketing: you may request information regarding the disclosure to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. However, we do not share your Personal Data with other non-affiliated companies or others for those parties’ direct marketing use unless you choose that we do so. At any time, if you no longer wish to be subscribed to the Service, you can send SMS with the words STOP HOOPERS to +1 234 261 1115.
10. In the event that we refuse your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you have any questions, comments or concerns about how we handle your Personal Data, please contact us directly using the details in the Contact Information section below.
Our Service uses ‘cookies’ to distinguish you from other users of our Service. A cookie is a small amount of data or parcels of text that is sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your mobile device’s hard drive, if you consented to this. Generally, a ‘cookie’ being a file in your web browser enables the website to recognise your mobile device when you visit the website.
Cookies help us to enhance your experience when you access our Service and also allows us to improve it. We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using such cookie files which are stored on the browser of your mobile device type. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your mobile device type.
Cookies enable us to:
• estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
• store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our Service according to your individual interests.
• speed up your searches.
• recognise you when you return to our Service.
• provide a more convenient browsing experience for you.
To reject cookies or alter the access in any way, you can follow the instructions below to do so. Please always check for updated software instruction versions as to how to control cookies.
1. Turn on your iPhone
2. Tap on « Settings. »
3. Scroll down and select « Safari. »
4. Swipe to the bottom and tap on « Clear Cookies. »
5. When it asks you to confirm, tap on « Clear Cookies »
6. Delete any saved passwords
1. Turn on your Android
2. Tap on your preferred « Browser. »
3. Press the « Menu » button
4. Tap « More » and then « Settings. »
5. Select « Privacy Settings » and tap on « Clear All Cookie Data. »
6. When it asks you to confirm, click « Yes »
Linking to Third Party Websites
The security internal procedures are designed to cover the storage, access and disclosure of your Personal Data. We are committed to online security. We maintain security measures to protect your Personal Data via the Service and to try to prevent unauthorised access of such data that is transmitted to our databases. We cannot however guarantee the security of any data sent over the internet.
The following provisions and arrangements are in place:
a) We have a management and corporate commitment to data security within the organisation.
b) All employees are briefed on the importance of personal data and security and confidentiality of data obtained.
c) Our security measures are reviewed and updated from time to time.
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) designated by the Data Controller can be contacted at:
We aim to work with you on any request, complaint or question you have about your Personal Data. However, if you believe we have not adequately resolved a matter, you may contact our DPO using the Contact Information directly in the section above.